- Rich with the right kind of calories.
- Lower the risk of death due to heart disease.
- Vitamin E to zinc, pine nuts’ antioxidants may help protect cells from damage.
- A well-researched dietary pattern that can help reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease by up to 35%.
- Store at cool, dry area and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Ensure lock the package to preserve the best taste of snack.
- Shelf life will be directly affected by the method of storage.
- This snack can be roasted with oven for best taste and chunky.
Roast the snack when you are ready to consume for the freshest snack. It can be consumed directly as well.
|Serving per package: About 18|
|Serving size: 28g|
|Per 100g||Per Serving
|-Saturated Fat ||3.3g||0.9g
| -Trans Fat||-||-|