- Help in tonify blood thus good digestion and absorption of food; which helps to treats Anemia.
- It improves insomnia and prevent dizziness and pale skin that arising from sleep problems.
- Maintain good level of blood lipid thus reduce high blood cholesterol.
- It helps to protect liver and boost metabolism and immune system from its high content of Vitamin C.
- It reduce the risk of develop cancer as it has function of anti-inflammatory.
- Take few grains ( usually 3 – 4) of dried red dates and add into your cup/teapot. To enjoy more benefits of the tea, it is advisable to add a tablespoon of Goji berries along.
- Fill your cup/ teapot with hot water at 80%.
- Place the lid on top of it and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and It is ready to serve. It is recommended to serve the tea in hot for its best function. You can eat the red dates (without seed) as well as Goji berries.
Tips: Red dates can served along with porridge and soups.
- Store at cool, dry area and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Ensure lock the package to preserve the best taste of snack.
- Shelf life will be directly affected by the method of storage.
- It is advisable for constipation, fever, bad breath, stomach bloating and mouth ulcers people to consume with limited amount.
|Serving per package: About 36|
|Serving size: 28g|
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
| -Trans Fat||-||-|