- It improve eye function and protect against age-related eye diseases.
- Help in blood sugar management, which is good for elderly and Diabetes people.
- Act as cooler; Reduce fever and provide pain relief such as headache, chest pain and fever.
- It may help with weight loss by speeding up metabolism and reduce calories intake.
- Powerful antioxidant that slowing aging process and helps decrease oxidative stress caused by disease causing.
- It can helps to boost up immune system by improve the production of white blood cells.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of dried chrysanthemums and add into your cup/teapot.
- Fill your cup/ teapot with hot water at 80% . Hot water should be below boiling as boiling water may burn the leaves and create bitter taste.
- Place the lid on top of it and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and It is ready to serve. Enjoy hot or add ice cubes for iced drink.
- Store at cool, dry area and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Ensure lock the package to preserve the best taste of snack.
- Shelf life will be directly affected by the method of storage.
- It is not advisable for daisies or ragweed allergic people to consume.
- It is not advisable for pregnant women and women with breastfeeding for excessive consumption.
|Serving per package: About 4|
|Serving size: 28g|
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
| Saturated Fat ||0g||0g
| Trans Fat||-||-
| Dietary Fibre||0g||0g
| Total Sugar||28.6g||8g