- Powerful antioxidant that slowing aging process and helps decrease oxidative stress caused by disease causing.
- Maintain good level of blood lipid thus reduce high blood cholesterol.
- Reduce in risk of any coronary heart diseases.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Reduce the risk of type 2 Diabetes, asthma, and certain cancers.
- Rich in fiber, which prevent constipation problem.
- It can help to prevent hair loss and promote healthier hair.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of dried hawthorn and add into your cup/teapot.
- Fill your cup/ teapot with hot water at 80% .
- Place the lid on top of it and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and It is ready to serve. Enjoy hot or add ice cubes for iced drink.
- You can alternatively add sugar into your tea at your preferred level.
- Store at cool, dry area and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Ensure lock the package to preserve the best taste of snack.
- Shelf life will be directly affected by the method of storage.
- People who taking medications related blood pressure, cholesterol and heart are advised to consult doctor before consumption.
|Serving per package: About 18|
|Serving size: 28g|
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
| Saturated Fat ||0g||0g
| Trans Fat||-||-
| Dietary Fibre||0g||0g
| Total Sugar||0g||0g