- Powerful antioxidant that slowing aging process and helps decrease oxidative stress caused by disease causing.
- It may help with weight loss by speeding up metabolism and burn extra calories.
- Reduce in risk of any coronary heart diseases.
- Brain Food that helps to improve brain memory and slow down age-related cognitive diseases.
- Help in blood sugar management, which is good for elderly and Diabetes people.
- Take about two tablespoon of dried jasmine flower and add into your cup/teapot.
- Fill your cup/ teapot with hot water at 80% . Hot water should be below boiling as boiling water may burn the leaves and create bitter taste.
- Place the lid on top of it and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and It is ready to serve. Enjoy hot or add ice cubes for iced drink.
- You can alternatively add honey or sugar into your tea at your preferred level.
- Store at cool, dry area and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Ensure lock the package to preserve the best taste of snack.
- Shelf life will be directly affected by the method of storage.
- It contains caffeine and not suitable for caffeine-sensitive people to consume.
- It is not advisable for pregnant women to consume.
|Serving per package: About 2|
|Serving size: 28g|
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
| Saturated Fat ||0g||0g
| Trans Fat||-||-
| Dietary Fibre||0g||0g
| Total Sugar||0g||0g