- Powerful antioxidant that slowing aging process and helps decrease oxidative stress caused by disease causing.
- Reduce in risk of any coronary heart diseases.
- It may help with weight loss by speeding up metabolism and reduce calories intake.
- Rich in Vitamin C and boost up immunity system.
- It improve sleep quality and relaxation thus boosting up restorative deep sleep.
- It can help to reduce blood pressure and boost cognition and mood.
- Blood sugar management; it helps to stabilizer blood sugar which is beneficial for Diabetes people and elderly.
- Take about few grains (usually 5-6) of dried Longan and add into your cup/teapot. To enjoy more benefits of the tea, it is advisable to add few grains (usually 3-4) of red dates and one tablespoon of Goji berries along or either one.
- Fill your cup/ teapot with hot water at 80% .
- Place the lid on top of it and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and It is ready to serve. It is recommended to serve the tea in hot for its best function. You can eat the red dates (without seed), Longan as well as Goji berries.
- You can alternatively add sugar into your tea at your preferred level.
Tips: Dried Longan can served along with ginger as dessert or eating as raw for snack.
- Store at cool, dry area and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Ensure lock the package to preserve the best taste of snack.
- Shelf life will be directly affected by the method of storage.
- It is not advisable for Diabetes people for excessive consumption.
- It is not advisable for pregnant women and women with breastfeeding for excessive consumption.
|Serving per package: About 4|
|Serving size: 28g|
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
| Saturated Fat ||0g||0g
| Trans Fat||-||-
| Dietary Fibre||0g||0g
| Total Sugar||28.6g||8g