- Powerful antioxidant that slowing aging process and helps decrease oxidative stress caused by disease causing.
- It may help with weight loss by speeding up metabolism and reduce calories intake.
- It act as pain reliever; lessen menstrual pain for women and headache or muscle pain.
- Hydrate body and prevent kidney stones due to inadequate water intake.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of dried roses and add into your cup/teapot.
- Fill your cup/ teapot with hot water at 80% . Hot water should be below boiling as boiling water may burn the leaves and create bitter taste.
- Place the lid on top of it and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and It is ready to serve. It is recommended to serve the tea in hot for the best function of tea.
- You can alternatively add lemon into your tea at your preferred level.
- Store at cool, dry area and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Ensure lock the package to preserve the best taste of snack.
- Shelf life will be directly affected by the method of storage.
- It is not advisable for pregnant women and women with breastfeeding for excessive consumption.
|Serving per package: About 4|
|Serving size: 28g|
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
| Saturated Fat ||0g||0g
| Trans Fat||-||-
| Dietary Fibre||15g||4.2g
| Total Sugar||0g||0g