- Prevent high blood pressure and boost up immune system.
- Repair skin cells function; helps with sensitive skin and eliminate hair loss.
- Act as cooler; Reduce fever and provide pain relief such as headache, chest pain.
- Treats constipation for children.
- Help in blood sugar management, which is good for elderly and Diabetes people.
- Take about two tablespoons of dried pandan leaves and add into your cup/teapot.
- Fill your cup/ teapot with hot water at 80% . Hot water should be below boiling as boiling water may burn the leaves and create bitter taste.
- Place the lid on top of it and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and It is ready to serve. Enjoy hot or add ice cubes for iced drink.
- Store at cool, dry area and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Ensure lock the package to preserve the best taste of snack.
- Shelf life will be directly affected by the method of storage.
|Serving per package: About 1|
|Serving size: 28g|
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
| -Trans Fat||-||-|