- It improve eye function and protect against age-related eye diseases.
- Helps in repairing cells; powerful antioxidant that slowing aging process.
- It improves insomnia and prevent dizzines and pale skin that arising from sleep problems.
- Blood sugar management; it helps to stabilizer blood sugar which is beneficial for Diabetes people and elderly.
- It helps to protect liver and boost metabolism and immune system from its high content of Vitamin C.
- Take about one tablespoon of dried goji berries and add into your cup/teapot. To enjoy more benefits of the tea, it is advisable to add few (usually 3 – 4) red dates along.
- Fill your cup/ teapot with hot water at 80%.
- Place the lid on top of it and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and It is ready to serve. It is recommended to serve the tea in hot for its best function. You can eat the goji berries as well as red dates (without seed).
Tips: Goji Berries can served along with salads, oatmeal, trail mixes, yogurt, porridge and soups.
- Store at cool, dry area and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Ensure lock the package to preserve the best taste of snack.
- Shelf life will be directly affected by the method of storage.
- It is not advisable blood thinners, blood pressure medications or diabetes drugs related people to consume.
|Serving per package: About 5|
|Serving size: 28g|
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
| -Trans Fat||-||-|